Just a little sketch I’ve been saving because I’m too busy to draw anything new. (Opening night of “A Christmas Carol” was tonight! WOHOOOOO!) Might have a few more stashed away somewhere. If I can find them, I’ll post them :D
Done by the lovely mirisha! My ponysona Sapphire Star is the one on the bottom left. I love the way she drew her! Also, rinachiba’s ponysona Nightingale on the top right :D
Just a note to my followers; I am still around, but I’m doing two musicals, and my boss recently got a few more gallery and museum shows than usual, so I haven’t had the time to be on Tumblr much. Plus, I have a backlog of commissions. I still plan on posting art and such here, but I’ll be a lot slower than before. However, I will still repost here when I can. Thanks for hanging with me and being so patient!
Um…for the record, I don’t know why that ‘twinkle-twinkle little ****’ thing is there…. But I don’t use that word O_O
The big words are totally accurate, though XD
Haru’s wedding. At least Nagisa is happy for him!
Gundam Wing: Episode 29 - The Heroine of the Battlefield
I always like this scene. It’s a weird mix of humor, seriousness, and other emotions all rolled into one. This scene is remembered a lot for the pineapple Heero’s using to play with dogs, but there’s a lot more to it and that’s what really makes me adore it.
A lot of what makes me adore it is the fact that Quatre is really contemplating how useful ‘kindness’ is in a war. And throughout these episodes (especially this one and the ones preceding it after Quatre’s Zero experience) is that Quatre is having a personal battle about his kindness and his dedication to the cause. He wants both, but at the same time, the emotions are so taxing. And it becomes obvious during this time that he views Heero as sort of ‘calm in the storm’ for him. And a lot of character growth and development happens for both characters between these episodes.
Going on a tangent, back on subject…
So when Heero is mentioning that the dogs can sense kindness (and thus seem naturally attracted to Quatre), Quatre asks Heero if kindness is necessary to fighting in a war.
Heero doesn’t sugar coat it either, up front stating that it doesn’t have a place in combat if you are acting truly efficient. But then Heero adds that it’s ‘probably’ something you need the rest of the time. The fact that he states ‘probably’ in a sentence that shouldn’t require the word at all is pretty telling of his feelings about the matter.
But its a sweet moment that Heero clarifies further to Quatre that they aren’t fighting. Meaning Quatre should feel free to express his true nature and his kindness. He understands that Quatre likely feels guilty and is lost in his thoughts about whether or not kindness is something even worth having when it leads you to make hasty decisions and/or mistakes, that lead to pain and heartache.
And the smile at the end is one of Quatre’s ways of taking a step towards accepting that thought and that he can continue being a good soldier and keeping his kindness intact; without compromising himself.
Testify! *waves hands*
For FiveIron, SapphireStar, whatsmyusername0, and RinaChiba~
The blue one is my ponysona, Sapphire Star! (Also, the pretty little white pegasus is RinaChiba’s, Nightingale :D) Mirisha has done such a wonderful job, and this was a surprise to boot! Thank you again so much, darling! *HUUUUUUG*
does that really say
coffee of justice
what about the shirt that says “love potatoes”
I believe in potato.
Everything about this is right. I feel like they’re reviewing certain tumblr posts or something. <3
Once again, POTATOES.
There is justice in this universe.
Hi! After you receive this you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your 10 favorite followers!
I’m a glutton for punishment, I guess. I’m also boring, but you guys keep sending me these things, so…
1. I like pickles
2. My body temperature is usually lower than normal
3. I can’t manage a stage slap without unintentionally knocking someone out.
4. I think there are too many people in the world named Maria. Come on, we’re more creative than that!
5. I tend to blast classical music very loudly out of my car windows to annoy people.
Anyone can do this…I hate to be a bother ^_^
I've tagged you in a questionnaire ! I hope you don't mind too much. You can find the post there on my blog : post/57092635351/woah-i-had-mail-that-means-i-should-answer-this
Uh…..ok! I’m glad you think I’m interesting enough for this O_O
1. Favorite board game? Quelf
2. If you could trade places with a character from a book/movie/series/etc who would you be? Whichever one had the least amount of drama in their life.
3. Favorite letter of the alphabet? Epsilon.
4. What is the one food or drink item you hate with a passion? Uh…. menudo?
5. If you could have one physical attribute from a mythical creature what would it be? The ability to shapeshift.
6. Have you ever tried green eggs and ham? Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
7. Have you ever dressed as the opposite gender and secretly/not so secretly enjoyed it? I’m a girl and can therefore wear anything I want.
8. Do you think you could beat me in a game of CROSSFIRE? Never played it before.
9. Favorite place to wind down and relax after a shit day? My head.
10. Do you think “Hogdog” is a strong name? For a motorcycle or a child?
11. If you could have the option, what color would you paint your living room walls of your home? Plaid.
Sorry, I’m not a very exciting subject.